Executive Service Corps'
Team Development Consulting Services
The Executive Service Corps assists nonprofits in building focused teams that work well together to achieve strategic goals. Highly effective nonprofits are composed of solid teams that work in partnership to achieve organizational goals.
Executive Service Corps Team Development helps nonprofits by:
1. Reviewing the team’s purpose and how the team is contributing to the organization’s mission.
2. Developing an understanding of individual roles and responsibilities.
3. Assessing and revising policies, procedures, and logistics as needed.
4. Establishing communication and ground rules that accommodate the team's work styles and individual needs.
5. Improving each individual’s contributions through one-on-one coaching, facilitation, and review.
The Executive Service Corps’ Team Development consulting engagements will benefit nonprofit organizations by creating efficiencies through an open community, increasing effectiveness with a unified direction, facilitating an environment where great ideas rise to the top, and reducing turnover by minimizing conflict.