Executive Service Corps'
Board Development & Retreat Services
Executive Service Corps consultants are highly trained and prepared to help the board and staff address critical issues and implement results based on targeted discussion questions:
1. What are the fundamental responsibilities of the board? What could members be doing to advance the organization?
2. How do we transition from a hands-on board to one that embraces its governance role?
3. What strengths and abilities do we need on the board?
4. What is the board’s role in fundraising?
5. How can we engage the board more effectively in strategic priorities?
A high-performance board collaborates with staff leadership to promote, support, and advance their nonprofit effectively and productively. Executive Service Corps consulting teams assist the client in building focused board and staff teams that work well together to establish and execute strategy and achieve marketing and fundraising objectives.