Executive Service Corps'
Human Resource & Compensation Services
Executive Service Corps’ Human Resources consultants bring years of field experience and career accomplishment to their work with nonprofit and public agency clients. Human Resources is one of the most challenging management areas, particularly for nonprofit organizations and associations.
The Executive Service Corps can provide human resource and compensation assistance in numerous ways, including:
1. Conducting a comprehensive audit of your human resources policies and procedures, organization structure, and workflow with recommendations to ensure efficient deployment of your human resources’ strengths while addressing any deficiencies.
2. Examining compensation levels benchmarked against similar organizations to ensure best practices and fairness in keeping with the organization’s market position.
3. Analyzing benefit plans and making recommendations that meet current needs and resources.
4. Developing course content for training programs for managers and for on-boarding employees.
5. Assisting in developing recruitment strategies and guidelines for interviewing and evaluation.
6. Evaluating employee satisfaction and motivation toward optimum performance.
7. Establishing performance management systems customized to the organization’s needs.
8. Reviewing, analyzing, and recommending proper compensation
The Executive Service Corps can strengthen your entire operation through human resource programs, policies, and procedures.